Time to setup our blog site for our Technology and Innovation in Education class.  YIKES!!!

I approached the first hurtle with some trepidation, but listened and followed as best I could. It looked like I was over the hurtle, or at least part way. Email waiting in my inbox, just click on the link.. right???  Whoops, I did something wrong. But what? I hear something about cloning.. maybe that is what I need to do. Try that.  That looks good.. something happened. Not sure what, but it looks like I can create my first blog.  I hear talk about categories… whoops, I have no categories.  If you have no categories you need to clone, I hear. But I just cloned..didn’t I?  Try again. Nope that didn’t work. Try again. Okay, cloned again.  Still no categories. Okay, what is going on.  Rich, can I get some help? Sure, you can take control!!! (The back story running in my head is rarely do I let others take control of things in my life, but there does come a time!!!). Okay, need to open a different browser.. so maybe it wasn’t just me, maybe is was that darn Safari. Password, put in my password.. I’m suppose to remember a password.. YIKES.. okay, password found. Entered. Cloning done. Site in place. Categories there. Time to write my first blog post before I forget my password and  I can’t get on the site….

Setting up WordPress, it’s that easy.